Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 months old

Jack is 2 months old (9 weeks!). Here are a few shots from this week but bc it was xmas week, there are a lot from the holiday which will be in a later post!

Monday started off with his 2 month shots. Dad left work and met us at the pediatricians office. The minute he was prepping the shots - i left! Daddy surprised us and took the rest of the day off so we hungout and watched Inception while the little man slept.

Thursday I took Jack to my office to meet my friends and see where I work. The team got Chipotle so i came on a good day!

Heres mommys desk/cube! He doesnt want me to go back to work as you can see.

We took some pics of him in his I love Dad shirt bc he saved the day when he had to get his shots.


Random hand shot
This is a hat and booties from baby gap that heather from work got him - too cute! RRRrrrrr!


No comments: