Tuesday, October 5, 2010

showers at work

Danny and I have the BEST coworkers! Friday Danny's office threw him a surprise baby shower!! Lots of diapers and wipes, clothes, baseball blanket, a mini wagon and lots of food! That was so sweet of them!!! He even got some more goodies today - including from a Loan Officer in Cleveland the $200 baby monitor we wanted...its soooo rad. Of course we tested out the video with a fake "jack" in his crib. Its awesome.

On Monday my coworkers threw me a surprise shower! They even coordinated my colors - they are so cute! We had awesome subs, Julie made a cake, gifts and gummy worms (1 of my favs). Ill miss them when Im on materinity leave - well for quick minute :) These are pics from Heathers phone.


Im trying on a cute lion baby gap hat...didnt fit me.


They got me soooo good! I thought I was late for a meeting! PS: how come all I own are horizontal stripes???

Haha - I look so funny - kinda like I have to pee! I bet I did actually....



No comments: